Wellll, a more appropriate title would be "The Little Boy of Nine Faces", but it just doesn't have the same ring to it. I had promised Max that we would go out for lunch if he did well on his English exam and TA-DA, he received a star on his forehead and an "Excellent" in his workbook so off we went to "Boorger King" (I'm working on his accent, sigh). He was showing me the faces of emotion he had to demonstrate for his exam and he demanded I take pictures, so, here you go, my little joker and his amazing facial contortions. (Ok, ok, "amazing" is an exaggeration, but please, a little poetic license for a proud mom!)
Max quotes of the month!
1. "Remember when I was a baby yesterday and I made a mess with ketchup? I was just tiny, I big now."
2. "Es la ultima vez que te lo digo, no soy un bebé!!" ("This is the last time I am going to tell you, I am not a baby!")
3. "My penis is bigger than yours mommy."
4. "Quien lo quito la noche?" ("Who took away the night?")
5. "I mad because I like it. I not going to be your friend and you're not coming to my Black Spiderman party!!!"
6. "Nooo, you no kiss daddy right, kiss like this" (a demonstration of fishy lips and darting tongues followed, oh my!)
6. "I the policeman, give me money or I take you away."
Face of an angel with a devil's tongue, that's my boy.
I'm currently sitting in my Cancun apartment, staving off the Covid 19 panic and using all my Jungle Kelly powers to maintain my cal...
Happy Mother's Day, Feliz dia de las Mamas! It's one of those odd years where the Mexican Mother's Day falls on the same day as...
Lost Mayan Kingdom Mahahual Our recent Mother/Son Road Trip was such a blast and a big part of it was our day at Lost Mayan Kingd...
If you are a regular in the Mexican blogosphere, you know that Rivergirl wrote of this topic today and Gabatcha shared her thoughts on this ...